Training recap time! Long story short, distance running is back in my routine and my last two training sessions made me wonder if the gym staff would be offended when I unapologetically puked on their nice wooden floor. I added magnesium into my daily supplement regimen to convince my muscles I don’t really want them to die.
- Lunge walks with a 25lb plate, starting with the weight center and dropping it to the side and curling back up with each lunge. My arms are w-e-a-k
- Broad jumps hugging a 16lb slam ball, then alternating broad jumps and actual slams
- FIFTEEN minutes on the upside down Bosu Ball with a 25lb plate, alternating plate placement at chest level, stomach level, out in front, right side, left side
- Plank seal walk with slide plates; sumo squat jumps with 16lb slam ball 10x; slam ball 10x; plank seal walk back
- Bosu ball: balance on one leg with 25lb plate, step off to opposite leg and balance on floor
- Jump rope 30 seconds (no misses), paired with
- Speed stripper squat jumps (TRX assisted) for 60 seconds
- Weighted raised split leg ab crunches
And my trainer wants me to score two goals in one game this week. Wish me luck!